Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

next four out ...

    That doesn't mean Alabama is in the field of 64. It means that the metrics and the eyes of those who matter are noticing Alabama. I'm not sure many people thought that Nat Oats could have gotten Alabama this far in season one. I didn't. The more you watched the blue-collar effort of the player's things looked better. The bombs aways attitude of the offense is a joy to behold. The Tide now stands at 10-7, while not steller you have to remember the injury situation before the season and after the season started. I'm impressed with what I've seen. 

    Nat Oats takes this team to the worst place that 'Bama plays. Of course, Nat Oats doesn't believe that and his team no longer believes that. IF Bama beats Vanderbilt (Bama is an 8 point favorite) and then beats Kansas State the Tide would be 12-7 and before the big road game with cheatin' Will Wade and his professional LSU Tigers.

     I like the Tide to win tonight. Jerry Stackhouse has elevated Vandy out of the embarrassment zone, but I'm not sure the Vandy defense can stop Alabama. I think Bama is at least in the best five teams in the SEC today. If you look at all things considered I wouldn't argue with 6th. The SEC is not as good as it was last season. Auburn has stumbled.  Kentucky doesn't look as good as usual. Florida is not performing as expected. If These trends continue I see no reason for the Tide not to get a bye for the SEC Tournament and even more.

Bama by ten tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment