Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This and that...

Georgia is pretty good. I think it will be our quickness vs. their strength You can really see the similarity between Florida's offensive sets and ours. I can't wait for us to get some outside shooters. Couldn't help but think that Alonzo Gee would have flourished under Grant. That kid had heart.

I have no idea what is going on with Carter to answer some questions from readers. Hankerson  came in a little bit against Auburn but it had to do more with foul trouble than him contributing. Everyone talks about the SEC West being down. I don't but it. LSU and Auburn horrible but the other teams could beat anyone in the SEC East. Georgia had the chance to prove they were a contender and not a pretender. Was it me or did it seem that Georgia played soft, and whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment