Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Let's find good four year players...

    I love watching Sexton playing basketball. He was a wonder on the hardwood. He is one of a kind. Not only was he a great player he was an excellent student. He has been an ambassador for the Alabama basketball program. If you sign a player like Sexton it is a once in a lifetime event. Trendon Watford? Not so much in my opinion. 

    Watford is a very good basketball player. He will help any team he chooses. I hope Alabama lands him, but I doubt they will. And frankly, I don't care. He isn't a Sexton or a Zion. I doubt he is one and done. I strongly doubt he is a one and done player. Maybe he'll make me eat crow and I've dined on the black bird before. I wish him luck. Everyone that knows him says he is a wonderful person. If he stays in state he might become  a legend. if he goes out of state he is done in this state. I'm not saying that's fair, but it is true. If he goes to Memphis it will be interesting. If he goes to LSU he will be the most hated basketball player in Alabama. Antonio Lang left state  and virtually now one knows who is was, or is it better to say who he is?  That is sad for Lang, but there is only one team for Bama fans. Bama fans are not objective and not reasonable. They have no desire to be. 

   Gonzaga became a national power with a new coach and four year players.  I  think Bama might try that. Alabama shouldn't have to beg five star in state players  or hit the hardwood in Tuscaloosa. Rick Barnes did just fine in Knoxville with no five star players. Cole is going to UCONN. It was remarkable that Oats got him on campus. Rojas is a first team JUCO All American. Sign him if he is still interested. End the circus. Alabama can use him. I'd love to have him. I'd love Watford as well. 

    Today is the final day of basketball signing. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment