Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Alabama is getting national attention... 

     The Crimson Tide is getting attention from the national media. Several sportscasters have picked Alabama to reach the Final Four and even win the Title. I'm curious to see how other SEC schools do in their first games. I think if the Tide shots the rock from downtown, they can beat anyone.  It's time for a Petty comeback. In early games, we see teams from smaller conferences shoot well and put pressure on power five teams. It always happens. Three-pointers can make a big difference. 

        Alabama can't take Iona for granted. Any given night is true. Pitino can coach. The talent level is in Bama's favor, and so is the number of games the Tide has played. COVID took a lot of practice time away from the Gaels. I think it is important for Alabama to come out and set the pace of the game immediately.  I like Bama by a bunch.

        So far, my brackets are 100%. That includes two coin-flips to pick a winner. I'm sure I have plenty of bad picks ahead. I did pick UCLA to beat the Spartans of Michigan State. What a great game. I also picked Virginia Tech to beat the Gators. That one is close right now. I'm pulling for all the SEC teams. 

        I'll have the match-ups of the game tomorrow morning.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment