Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lacey reportedly eliminates Kansas and Auburn

According to a source close to the family of Trevor Lacey it appears that Kansas and Auburn have been eliminated in the grand finale of the late NCAA signing period.  I respect this source and don't take his information lightly. As we all know many have felt it was Kentucky or Alabama that was likely to land the signature of the Butler High School Star.

I know this. If this is true it means that Alabama must still be in the running for Lacey. But guys, I'm still of the opinion that Kentucky is the leader. And as I've said before it would not surprise me if he signed with Kansas. In other words, nothing would surprise me even if Lacey announced he was going to Europe or the Middle East. Well, probably not that but I still believe that Kentucky is the leader but stay tuned we still have until 2:15 tomorrow afternoon to speculate.

Many analysts believe that Lacey is the best player this state has produced in a decade. I know he's very, very good and he can score.  A player with Lacey's shooting ability coupled with Bama's great point play and the inside presence of two All-SEC forwards would make Alabama a national player and a pre-season favorite to win the SEC West or the league title.

For those who have not read Tuesday's regular blog you can access it below by looking in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment